Welcome! We’re glad you’ve decided to make an appointment with us to care for the health of your feet. We appreciate the trust you have shown by doing so and look forward to joining as a member of your health care team.
There are several things you can do to make your appointment with us go more smoothly and be optimally productive for you.
1. Complete the New Patient Information documents. These are available by clicking here. Please print them, complete them and bring them with you to your appointment.
2. Verify insurance benefits. It is very important that you understand your benefit coverage. Because everyone’s insurance is different, we ask that you call your insurance company before your first appointment so that you fully understand your financial responsibility.
3. At your first visit, bring with you:
a. A photo ID
b. Your insurance card
c. Your completed new patient forms
d. A pair of shoes that you wear frequently
e. Any orthotics or custom made devices that have been made for you
f. Current list of your medications
4. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment time to allow the staff time to enter your information.
5. We request 24 hours cancellation notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
Thank you. We look forward to meeting you and working together to get your feet back to optimal health.